The website www.thefinest.one (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is brought to you by :
The Finest BV
Represented by: Joost Michiels & Heidi De Meersman
Company number: BE 0770.914.626
Address: Sterrebeekstraat 181 C2
Phone : 02/310.86.33
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In this privacy statement, The Finest BV (hereinafter also referred to as "The Finest", "we", "us" or "our") would like to explain how we process your personal data when you
www.thefinest.one visits or uses its services and features. We make every effort to protect the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to us. As part of this fundamental obligation, we are committed to the appropriate protection and use of personal data (also referred to as "personal information"). We respect your privacy and process your personal data only for the purposes for which you provided it and in accordance with applicable privacy laws. Personal data includes any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as your first and last name. Please read this privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") to learn more about how we collect, use, share, protect and process the personal data we obtain, and your rights in this regard.
- 1. Collection and use of personal information
- 1.1. Type of personal data we process
- 1.2. Special and/or sensitive data that we process
- 1.3. Legal grounds we have for using your personal data
- 1.4. Purposes for which your personal data are processed
- 1.5. Personal data that we collect automatically
- 2. Retention period
- 3. Automated decision making
- 4. Sharing of data with third parties
- 5. Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
- 6. How we protect your personal data
- 7. Changes to this statement
- 8. Who to contact in case of questions
- Collection and use of personal information
1.1. Type of personal data we process
The Finest obtains your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. By registering and/or providing personal data to The Finest, you give us your express consent to use these data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose unless we obtain your consent, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. For example, if you purchase one of our services, we will use the information to contact you or to deliver services and goods to you. If you send us a resume to apply for a position with The Finest, we will use the information you provide to match you with available positions.
1.2. Special and/or sensitive data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 18, unless they have permission from their parents or a guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over the age of 18. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
1.3. Legal grounds we have for using your personal information
The Finest generally collects only the personal information necessary to fulfill your request. If additional data is requested, you will be notified at the time it is collected.
Applicable law allows us to process personal data as long as we have a processing ground under the law to do so. The law also requires us to tell you what those grounds are. Consequently, when we process your personal data, we will rely on one of the following legal grounds for processing:
- Execution of a contract: this is when the processing of your personal data is necessary to carry out our obligations under a contract or the intention to conclude a contract;
- Legal obligation: this is when we are required to process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a government or law enforcement agency;
- Legitimate interests: we may process data about you where it is in our legitimate interest to run a legitimate business to do so to further that business, as long as this does not outweigh your interests; or
- Your consent: we may from time to time ask you for specific consent to process some of your personal data, and we will only process your personal data in this way if you consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Renoconcept at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.4. Purposes for which your personal data will be processed
We will only process your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and we will not further process your personal data in a way incompatible with these purposes.
This purpose may be the execution of a contract, the improvement of your visit to our website, the improvement of our products and services more generally, the provision of services or applications, marketing communications and promotions, web personalization, direct marketing, web analytics, etc.
The purpose of any processing of your personal data will be clearly defined in the privacy statement. This privacy statement will be accessible, e.g. on a website, in an electronic newsletter, etc.
1.5. Personal data that we collect automatically
- Retention period
The Finest BV will keep your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected.
- Automated decision making
The Finest BV does not make any decisions based on automated processing in cases that could (significantly) affect people. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without the intervention of a natural person such as an employee of The Finest.
- Sharing data with third parties
We do not share personal data with unaffiliated third parties except as necessary for our legitimate professional and business needs, to fulfill your requests, and/or as required or permitted by law or professional standards. This would include:
In some cases, The Finest may also share personal information about you with various third-party companies or service providers or vendors working on our behalf.
- The Finest may also disclose personal data to our service providers: The Finest works with reputable partners, service providers or agencies so that they may process your personal data on our behalf. The Finest will only disclose personal data to them if they meet our strict data processing and security standards. We only share personal data that enables them to provide their services.
- If we are reorganized or sold to another organization: The Finest may also disclose personal information in connection with the sale, transfer or other disposal of the business of the site to which the information relates
- Courts, Law Enforcement Agencies or Regulatory Bodies: The Finest may disclose personal information to comply with requests by courts, governmental or law enforcement agencies or when it is necessary or prudent to comply with applicable laws, court orders or rules, or governmental regulations.
- Audits: the release of personal data may also be necessary for data privacy or security audits and/or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
The Finest will not disclose the personal information you provide to third parties for their own direct marketing use.
- Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
The Finest only uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small piece of text that is stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet when you visit us online. This allows the site to remember your computer or device and serves several purposes.
Sometimes a notification banner appears asking your permission to collect cookies. If you do not give consent, your computer or Internet device will not be tracked for marketing-related activities. A secondary type of cookie, called "user-input" cookies, may still be required for necessary functionality. Such cookies are not blocked through this notification banner. Your choice is stored in a cookie and is valid for a period of 90 days. If you wish to revoke your choice, you may do so by clearing your browser's cookies.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser settings. You can also delete cookies from your device at any time. However, please note that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to fully use some features of our websites.
Cookies by themselves do not tell us your email address or otherwise identify you personally. In our analytical reports, we may obtain other identifiers, including IP addresses, but this is to identify the number of unique visitors to our websites and the geographic origin of visitor trends, and not to identify individual visitors.
By navigating our website, you agree that we may place these cookies on your computer or on your internet device.
More information on managing cookies can be found in your browser's help file or at https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Accessing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by The Finest and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can send a request to view, correct, delete, transfer your personal data or request to withdraw your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Please make sure that you black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and national registry number. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
In any case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian supervisory authority in charge of the protection of personal data, namely the Belgian Data Protection Authority (by post: rue du Peinture 35, 1000 Brussels - by phone: +32 2 274 48 00 - by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- How we protect personal data
The Finest takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. To the best of our ability, we limit access to your personal data to those who have a need to know. The persons who have access to the personal data are obliged to keep this information confidential.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Changes to this statement
The Finest may occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect our current privacy practices. When we make changes to this statement, we will update the "updated" date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how The Finest is protecting your information.
If we make significant changes to the way we handle your personal data, we will make this clear through our website.
- Who to contact in case of questions
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who will handle your questions or requests regarding this Privacy Statement, any specific Privacy Statement or your personal data (and the processing thereof). For questions or requests or complaints regarding the application of this Privacy Statement or for the exercise of your rights, as described in this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.